Sunday

Christmas Party Food December 20, 2008

Pictured is my Mom and Stepdad, Dennis

Okay...you have to admit...these Penguins are really cute.

If you would like to learn how to make these penguins, go to my Moms blog



The Fluffy Pumpkin Dip above can also be found on my Moms Blog.

http://athomewithterryanddennis.blogspot.com/2008/12/fluffy-pumpkin-dip_24.html

I made the Peanut Butter Fudge, and I must say it really turned out great!!



Peanut Butter Fudge
1 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup canned milk (evaporated)
3 Tablespoons butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup marshmallows (miniature)
MIX AND BOIL ...SUGAR, MILK AND BUTTER, BOIL FOR 2 MINUTES STIRRING CONSTANTLY.
ADD PEANUT BUTTER AND MARSHMALLOWS
BEAT FOR 75 STROKES
POUR INTO BUTTERED PAN (8X8 OR 9X9)
REFRIGERATE UNTIL FIRM AND CUT INTO SQUARES



No comments:

Post a Comment